Friday, April 20, 2012

15 minute project...check!

To me there is nothing better than a project that I can start and finish in the same sitting. What I'm trying to say is, if I can't finish it within the same afternoon, you can pretty much bet it won't get finished. I know I'm not alone in this, sometimes I get Creative ADD.

With that being said, let me introduce a new series that features 1 hr (or less) projects. I don't have a name for it yet, but I'm sure I can come up with something.

Anyways, I was wasting time researching Pinterest and after seeing this Mason Jar Towel Holder project by Whitney over at Shanty 2 Chic I decided it was time for me to tackle try this project.

I didn't take pictures of the process, simply because I finished so fast that I didn't think about it. The board I used was in my stash of wood planks behind my shed and was already painted white. I bought my hooks from Ace Hardware, along with my clamp. Total cost of this project was $3.52!!!

I decided to hang this in my bathroom within easy reach from the shower. I love the "cottage" feel it has.






Valery 

No comments:

Post a Comment